Ambassador Social Media Guide
You can use these sample social media posts to get the word out to your social networks! You can copy and paste or get creative - just make sure to always include your fundraising page link in all of your posts. #rulakersday #rooseveltu #dayofgiving #giveback
- On April 20, Roosevelt University will host its second annual day of giving. Your gift will help Roosevelt University launch the new RISE Scholarship Fund, which will provide eligible first-year students with a $500-$2,000 donor-funded scholarship for the upcoming academic year. As a LakersDay Ambassador, I have my own fundraising page, so check out this link to donate to my personal fundraiser: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- LakersDay is in less than X days away! My goal is to raise $X for Roosevelt University, but I need YOUR help to get here. Make an immediate impact here: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- TODAY IS THE DAY! I need your help in supporting Roosevelt University during LakersDay — the University's annual day of giving! I am fundraising for Roosevelt University because [IMPACT ORGANIZATION HAS HAD ON YOU]. Please consider contributing to my fundraising page here: [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]. Your gift will make an immediate impact.
- Roosevelt University needs YOU! Join me in supporting LakersDay — the University's annual day of giving!! [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- I am fundraising for Roosevelt University during LakersDay on April 20. Check out my page here [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK] to donate and share!
- Thank you to the supporters who have helped me reach X% of my goal! Help me get to 100% [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- Use your own personal photos to show your support and tell your story, and make sure to use #rulakersday #rooseveltu #dayofgiving #giveback in your post!
- Insert the link to your fundraising page in your bio, that way your supporters will be able to navigate to your fundraising page right from Instagram!
Tips & Ideas for Fundraising
Social Media Challenge: Use social media as a way to interact with others close to the cause and to promote your fundraising efforts. Encourage your friends to share your fundraising page - maybe offer to make a $5 donation in the name of anyone who shares your page or their own story (A great way to encourage participation if you were already going to make some donations).
Hashtag Challenges: Hashtags are a great way to engage with your network! Use #rulakersday to promote RU's positive impact and to share reasons why being a fundraising champion is important to you.
- RULakersDay: Expand the reach of your fundraising page by inserting yourself into the #rulakersday conversation! Your posts will be searchable by anyone looking to be involved in LakersDay.
Graphics & Downloads
Utilize the suite of social share images on the LakersDay website to make your fundraising posts stand out on social media.